Patrick O'Hare (1849-1917), was a wine merchant, a Bailie for the Glasgow Corporation and he opened the Springburn Library in 1906. He was the MP for North Monaghan 1906-1907. He is included here as he was the first occupant of 25 Circus Drive. His widow sold it in 1920 to the Baptist Church to be used as a manse and they owned it until the early 1950's. It was bought by Thomas Johnstone who sold it to the present occupants in 1984.